Saturday, August 30, 2008

Tea Bag Holders

I've been brainstorming on what other papercrafts to make in addition to my handmade cards and Tags.

With my recent relocation to Indonesia, I try to bring an exotic flavor to my crafts. Well, funny thing is that I'm introducing an exotic flavor to the world LITERALLY: Indonesian tea by SariWangi, the biggest brand in tea bag segment in Indonesia. But with a twist! It's packed nicely in my papercraft holder. Isn't that a brilliant idea? Well may be not so much :-), but at the very least, it's such a sweet idea.

Who doesn't love tea? In fact, tea is the world's favorites beverage, after water.

Have friends come over for a tea party. Have a cup of tea and eat those scrumptious cakes, whether there is a lot of catching up to do or simply to enjoy each others company.

These sweet tea bags cover are also great for favors or gifts. Wedding, Bridal Shower, Baby Shower, Birthday, etc.

And if you're a seller, enclose it with your order. I'm sure it'll bring a bigger smile when they open your package.

The result, you'll be the judge!





The last set shown above is in a Fall theme. After all, Fall season is just around the corner. Imagine how it would look great for your thanksgiving dinner.

Each tea bag holder measures 3" x 2" x 0.5" (7.6cm x 5.1cm x 1.3cm)
Tea bags are included!

Want 'em? Come over to my Etsy store.

I accept constructive feedback. So feel free to make a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment